Why a Second Opinion?
Better than any internet search, a second opinion is a rapid pathway to obtain more information, explore treatment options or simply ask more questions. Dr Maloof has a 20 year history of second opinions to specialist colleagues, patients or for medicolegal purposes where Dr Maloof has successfully acted as expert witness for adverse events.
We provide second opinions for all Cornea and Oculoplastic Surgery, and Aesthetic conditions of the Eyes and Face.
Obtain a Second Opinion
- Make an appointment and select SECOND OPINION.
- Write a brief summary of the nature of your problem.
- The consultation can be face-to-face or virtual.
- A referral is optional but attracts a Medicare benefit.
- We will contact you with your appointment.